Saturday, July 2, 2011

Online Shopping Spree~!

D'Lilac - Lime Crime
So the other day Lime Crime cosmetics had this flash 24 hour sale where if you liked their Facebook page you'd get a code you could redeem for a 35% discount off your entire purchase! I didn't even think twice and I took this as an opportunity to finally get their beautiful lilac lipstick called D'Lilac (maybe you saw it on my wishlist ) But seeing as I wasn't about to pay so much shipping for just one lipstick, I got another one!


Cosmopop - Lime Crime
This one is called Cosmopop! I'd actually been talking to my mom about how I wanted a peachy or creamy orange colored lipstick but couldn't find any. All the ones I had seen were too pink for my taste. I love how this one kind of looks like orange sherbert, mmm! Can't wait to receive them! I've never tried their products before so I'm excited to see if they really are as opaque as people say they are.



Lana - Jeffrey Campbell
One last thing I've been wanting to buy for a long time (and when I say long, I mean years) is my first pair of designer shoes. I've been saving money for a while and thought I'd count how much I have and I have enough for a pair of shoes I've wanted for a long time: a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Litas! BUT when I went to buy them, another pair caught my eye. His Lana platform boots in Black Leather. I love how he describes them as "Lita's kid sister" haha, so cute~ It was a hard decision to make, but the Lana platforms are on sale, so it ended up being the obvious decision. What? I can't resist a sale (especially when it saves me $70!).



I'm so excited to receive everything. When I do I'll make sure to take pictures and make quality reviews *cough* crappySephoraLipstickReview *cough*

Wow I wrote a lot, hope you enjoyed. Bye Bye!

P.S. Follow my blog with Bloglovin'~!

No comments:

Post a Comment