Friday, July 1, 2011

Found out my dorm room + met roommate today~!

Ahh, the magic that is the Internet!

So at midnight I got a notification in my college e-mail that I had finally been assigned a roommate so I mozied on over to the Housing link and her name popped up! They gave me her full name so I looked her up in Facebook and found her, then minutes later we were already chatting. I'm still amazed how within seconds I was talking to my future roommate who is a sea and several states away... Weird how the Internet makes the world feel like the smallest place.

floor plan!
I also found out where I'll be staying! I can't see my exact room, but here's the floor plan of the typical dorm room in the hall I'm staying at. I love it! The dotted line represents a room divider, so we can have privacy whenever we want/need it. I start moving in on August 20th and since my last name starts with an A I get to move into my room before my roommate so I get to pick the side I want! I also heard that the closet space is decent, which is a perk I didn't think I'd have. Now I'm starting to get truly excited!

Any of you in my same situation (dorming, meeting new roommate(s) etc..)?

No comments:

Post a Comment