Thursday, June 2, 2011

Official hiatus (sorry!)

Sorry I've been out for about a week, or more! The thing is that I have lost the internet connection at home for some mysteriously flippin' reason! grrr!

I will not be able to make any official posts for a while but here's a mini-update on what's been going on in my life :)
  1. Graduated high school last Saturday! (picture of my graduation dress coming soon!)
  2. Prom next week (picture of my beautiful prom dress after prom coming soon as well!)
  3. Loooots of shopping (will take pics of my buys)
  4. Updating this from my hotel room! (Staying at Embassy Suites because of my brother's 9th grade graduation/ prom trip.)
If you want to keep up with me in the meantime while my internet gets sorted out, follow my twitter! (I update from my phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment