Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ears (re)Pierced and Shopping!

Hello!
 
 So this week has been super slow for me. It's been raining like craaaazy so I've had to stay in and I couldn't go to the beach fml. This week my brother and I graduate! (Me from 12th grade and him from 9th) My brother hadn't gotten his outfit yet so we went to the mall I tagged along, haha!
 
So yeh, I got lots of super cute stuff!:
 

I almost didn't get this bag (from Claire's) because there was a super cute hat there I wanted that costs the same amount. So glad I went with this bag!

My favorite pair of earrings~!
Looove the cute little bows on these. (from Infinito)
Coral is my favorite color at the moment ^__^ (from Charlotte Rusee)
 
Loooved the purple hearts on this bow so I had to have it (only $1.99~!)
Oh and regarding the title! If you notice in my first picture, I don't have any earrings on! I didn't have ear piercings (well I did, but the closed up last year). I've been buying loads of super cute earrings this year and thought I should probably get my ears pierced already.
Btw, got them pierced at piercing pagoda. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment