Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I’m baaaaack

me when I first got to nycMe this semester
(1st picture was me when I first got to NYC, the 2nd is me this semester)

Wow, almost a year since I last wrote a post and I'm here I am now, leaving NYC in about 3 weeks! It’s such a shame I abandoned this blog when I was so close to actually moving into the city! I’ve decided to come back, even if I’m leaving again soon (but coming back in August!). I definitely have a lot of stories to tell, photos to share and tips to shed!

So super brief update:

1: I broke up with my boyfriend from back home. Being together while being in different landmasses just wasn’t gonna work.
1a: I have a new boyfriend here! We’ve known each other for almost 6 months and have been dating for 2 and everything is going wonderfully!

2: My hair is now short and red! (ok, it’s more of an auburn color, but it’s a crazy change!)

3: I took 9 classes last semester and 10 this semester and it went pretty well! (Got 5 B’s and 4 A’s last semester, haven’t finished this semester yet.)

4: NYC’s winter this year was so mild! It only snowed twice so my transition from a tropical island to here was not too bad.

Ok, so that update probably didn’t cover much but it’s a good base seeing as I’m basically starting this blog again! I’m so excited to be back, I really miss blogging and don’t care if nobody reads my posts. I know this blog will be helpful to someone out there dreaming of coming here.

 
 

P.S. Spring in NYC is so pretty! (Kinda chilly though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment